Friday 6 May 2011

Oily skin series - Urban Decay Primer Potion

This is godsend!!! Before I "discovered" UDPP, my eyeshadow was gone come 10am, regardless of how good or expensive the actual eyeshadow was. Nowadays, it stays on all day and I wish I could find a face primer as solid as this. Even friends with non-oily lids found that UDPP significantly increased the staying power of their eye make-up even if they were only wearing eyeliner.



I'm still using the version in the genie bottle and I'm very keen to try to squeeze tube versions, especially in the alternative shades Eden, Sin and Greed, but these are not available in the UK yet. 

Another plus is that all Urban Decay products are vegan and cruelty free :-)
Unfortunately Boots no longer sell Urban Decay in the UK, so you have to go to Debenhams or House of Fraser for £12.

No comments:

Post a Comment